Evergreen Install Services, LLC is an international install service provider for commercial washroom dispensers and accessories plus JanSan chemical dispensing systems, ware wash and laundry chemical installations. Evergreen is in search of Project Managers and Install Specialists. Our goal is to hire installers that have the following key attributes:
- Must be able to travel Monday through Friday out of town and at times over the weekend, and the ability to leave on Sundays late afternoon/evening at times.
- Excellent driving record
- Computer knowledge and Smart Phone
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills
- Positive decision making skills
- Must strive for excellence in everything physically and verbally
- Team player
- Some construction background a plus but not mandatory
- Have an eye for detail
- Must be able and willing to work long days and at times 10 -12 hour shifts, and be able and willing to work night hours of 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Have experience in the use of power tools
- Having a US Passport is a plus for our International work.
All prospective hires, prior to being offered an install position with Evergreen, must pass a national criminal and sex offenders background check administered by a third party plus a drug test.
The job requires travel weekly and at times over a weekend. Our goal for each and every installer is for them to work into becoming a Project Manager. We are a hourly plus commission pay base company. We provide a car and pay for all expenses while our installers travel.
Healthcare is offered to all full-time Project Managers and Install Specialists after successfully completing a 90-day probation period.