Evergreen Install Services, LLC is a Project Management installation Service provider for commercial washroom dispensers and accessories plus Janitorial and Building Services chemical dispensing systems. Evergreen is in search for Field Project Management Install Specialist. Our goal is to hire Install Specialist that have the follow key attributes:
- Must be able to travel Monday thru Friday out of town and at times over the week-end, ability to leave on Sundays late afternoon/evening at times.
- Excellent driving record
- Computer knowledge and Smart Phone
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills
- Positive decision making skills
- Must strive for excellence in everything physically and verbally
- Team player
- Some construction background a plus but not mandatory
- Have an eye for detail
- Must be able and willing to work long days at times 10 -12 hrs. And be able and willing to work night hours 6pm to 6 am at times.
- Have experience in the use of power tools
- Having a US Passport is a plus for our International work.
All prospective hires prior to being offered an install position with Evergreen must pass a national criminal and sex offenders background check administered by a third party plus a Drug Test.
The job requires travel weekly and at times over a week-end. Our goal for each and every install specialist is for them to work into becoming a Project Manager. We are a hourly plus commission pay base company. We provide a car all tools, we provide a travel perdiem and pay for all expenses while our installers travel.
Healthcare is offered to all full time Project Managers and Install Specialist after 90 days.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 888.700.5635